The CCES provides Canadian sport organizations and teams with e-learning courses that are designed to promote values in sport and address the various components of the Canadian Anti-Doping Program. True Sport Clean 101, the CCES’ basic e-learning course, is offered to athletes from:
- National sport organizations;
- Canadian Interuniversity Sport;
- Canadian Collegiate Athletic Association;
- Football Canada; and
- In some cases, provincial sport organizations (up to an agreed maximum number of users).
Additional modules are provided for athletes in the CCES registered testing pool, athletes in Sport Canada’s Athlete Assistance Program, and athlete support personnel.
Customized courses have been prepared for athletes attending major games such as the Olympics, Paralympics, Commonwealth Games, Pan and Parapan Am Games, and the North American Indigenous Games.
The CCES has also worked with groups outside the Canadian Anti-Doping Program to develop custom courses that reflect their own policies and practices. Clients include the Canadian Hockey League, the Canadian Football League and the Quebec Midget AAA Hockey League.
More than 70,000 CCES e-learning certificates have been issued to Canadian athletes and support personnel since 2009.
For more information email: email@example.com.
Request CCES resources using our REQUEST FORM
True Sport Clean 101 includes:
- Introduction to the True Sport Principles
- Athlete rights and responsibilities
- Banned substances and methods
- Sample collection procedures
- The Whereabouts Program
- And more!