Athletes' Rights and Responsibilities
During doping control, you have certain rights and responsibilities:
You have the right to:
- A representative;
- An interpreter, if available;
- Ask for additional information regarding the sample collection process and document any concerns;
- Request a delay in reporting to the doping control station for valid reasons providing you are chaperoned during the delay;
- Request modifications to the sample collection process.
You have the responsibility to:
- Remain within the sight of sample collection personnel throughout the doping control process;
- Produce identification;
- Comply with sample collection procedures;
- Report immediately to the doping control station for testing unless delayed for valid reasons;
- Maintain control of your sample until it is sealed.