The logo of the Canadian Anti-Doping Program can be used by all adoptees that would like to publicize their support of anti-doping in their sport.
You can download the logo in a variety of versions -- each file is formatted and sized for a specific purpose. If you don't see a version that suits your purposes here, please contact us at email@example.com.
In general, the logo is:
- Both English and French program names are integral to the logo
- There is no unilingual version
- PMS 484C, CMYK (C=8 M=92 Y=100 K=33), RGB (R=154 G=51 B=36), HTML (9A3324)
- Available in black for greyscale uses
- Available in reverse for applications on a dark background
The logo should be used consistently to maintain its integrity:
- Minimum size 0.5" for printed use, 75 pixels for screen use
- Maintain an area of clear space around all sides of the logo equivalent to half its height
Our resources can be downloaded below or ordered using our Request Form